Thread: Official Top Post Thread Missing-Crops, Trees, Buildings, Other Items
View Single Post
Old Aug 07 2021, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kbirk1950 View Post
I bought 2 Facilities and they disappeared when I went back to the farm. My farm locks up, when I try to move something it duplicates and when I refresh the farm locks up. Very slow playing. My computer is a game computer and plays any game good but Farmtown. I tried posting on the appropriate forum but it said I didn't have permission to access it. 243016776272820
Hi kbirk

I moved your post to the thread for Missing items as that it the first issue you are talking about?

To be able to check you data you have to provide the name of the facilities you purchased and in which farm you where at that moment.

For your other problems, please check if your browser is up to date. Also check if you have any pending update for Windows or Mac in case you use it.

Maybe it would be better if you clear your browser cache. Please take in mind that the first time you load the game after the clearing it will load very slow as all graphics have to be loaded again.

If you need instructions on how to clear your browser cache, then visit the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890