View Single Post
Old Jun 08 2011, 05:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanna J. Lloyd View Post
I thought I asked this question before, but obviously I just previewed my post and then signed out, forgetting to actually post!

I don't quite understand the use of the word "chance". If I were to achieve the 6th (or 7th) dan, does that mean that 72% of the time I will get some random extra boxes of product -- or does that mean, if I harvest 1000 fields of, say wheat, I will get 1,000 plus a 720 bonus?

Also, how does this work with fertilized fields. If I harvest the same 1,000 fields, I actually harvest 2,000 units. Does this then double the size of my bonus?

Sorry if I sound like an idiot, but this is a totally new concept to me -- and I haven't done the math on products where I've earned belts or dans. I have crops on every farm to harvest tomorrow, so I'll try to "do the math" and figure this out.
The word chance imho means that you may or may not get the extra box, but the odds of getting one has now increased to a 72% chance of getting one for the top level black belt.

Having harvested my flowers my chance to get the extra boxes worked. I "nerdily" know how many flowers I have on my farms. It was nice to see for this week I don't have to plant another rose to max out my flower shop for a day and have a small surplus. it doesn't hurt to have the belts, it will never take away crops but sometimes it may give you a nice surplus.

Someone mentioned the counter for receiving a new belt was based on one non-fertilized field, while we can only guess at this point, the chance could also be based on this since not everyone has the manure spreader.