Thread: Meet The Mods
View Single Post
Old Feb 10 2014, 09:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Default Meet the Mods

Hi,
My name is Taz and I was given the name by a few of my friends here in the forums. I can be a little devilish and I do love a good joke. I joined Farm Town in April of 2010 and the forums just about the same time. I have met many good friends here in the forums and many have become good friends in Facebook as well as neighbors in Farm Town.

I am a Texan and proud of it. As we say here, "I wasn't born here but I got here as fast as I could." I am an Air Force retiree with 20 years as an electronics technician. I also worked in several contract jobs for the Air Force after retiring including as a computer technician and aa a IT sytsem engineer.

I enjoy Farm Town (I am NOT an addict ), model railroading, computers, karaoke, and having fun with my friends. Note what I put first in that...

I hope I can be a good moderator and help many more people enjoy Farm Town for a long time as I have.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.