Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Jul 27 2022, 06:08 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
Hi, I don't appear to be seeing any FT facility/client posts on my news feed like I used to. I took a break from FT and I am wondering if there is something I did to stop seeing the posts. I can get the posts from the FT facility wall it's just that when I am on FB browsing it's handy when facility posts pop up and I can just click on them instead of having to load FT and go to the wall. Thanks
Hi Vivienne57,

Facebook are trying something new with what happens when you choose to not see any particular types of posts in News Feed whether it be from a game or specific people or pages on Facebook.

At this time the way to check for those is this, but it may well change again in the future:
  • Click on your Facebook proile picture in the top right of your News Feed.

• Scroll down and click on Settings &Privacy.

• Scroll down and click on Feed.

In the options that show under Whats in your Feed, click on Reconnect.

If it's a recent change you did it should show you those, but when it's something you did quite a while ago then you need to use the search box and type in Farm Town and see if it will show up that way.

• When it does show then you click on the icon to the right of it with a plus sign and they should start showing up again.

However we do not know how quick Facebook will apply those changes.

If it's not that then it might be worth you visiting a few friends profiles that post from the game daily, click the like on some Farm Town posts and start following those friends if you are not, so Facebook knows that you want to see their posts in your News Feed.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.