Thread: Official Top Post Thread Cargo Ships
View Single Post
Old Sep 07 2022, 11:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari Lou View Post
I have "non-friends" showing up in my Sea Port wanting me to load their cargos. I don't want to deal with non-friends - but there's no way to eliminate them that I can find. How do you deal with such a thing? And how do they get on my farm in the first place if we're not friends?
Hi Mari Lou,
I moved your post to the thread about cargo ships.
When you see a non-friend in your port it is because a neighbor is working more than one set of farms. Facebook made a change a while back that causes this to happen when they use the switch user in Facebook to go between the accounts. When they do that it does not change the account information sent to Farm Town so they show as the one you are not friends with when it is actually your neighbor sending the ship.
The only thing you can do is load it and send it on or ignore it and they will move it on themselves by skipping your port.as there is no way to delete those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.