View Single Post
Old Jun 16 2011, 11:06 PM
Account Not Linked

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grammy Snowbird View Post
Here's an idea to make the devs tear out their hair...... levels of difficulty.

Stage I - about the same when we started and all one could do was plant, harvest, plow, repeat, gather animals, create a farm. (I bet newbies are overwhelmed by seeing all at once what it took years for the rest of us to get.)

Stage II - Facilities and tools become available

Stage III - Once a player is way up there, the time has come for the player to decide: add weather and other menaces (pay taxes - lose 50,000 coins per farm), more risk, more reward, more difficult levels. Or play as we have been, no risk, no waking up to ruin. Opportunity to switch for a change offered perhaps on a monthly basis.

I recall when I started playing trying so hard to advance because some items became available at higher levels. This aspect could be added back in by offering paths of the game.

I am NOT a programmer - I don't know how ridiculous this is, but I offer it. Happy farming!
Like your ideas.. sorry I missed them when you posted them... by luck was looking for a posting when I came across yours..

Keep them coming.. The game as you said can stay the same or switching on and off difficulties. My friend had an idea to have Farmtown 2 for the real experts and challenging players.

Today I thought of Farmtown 2 and ways that that game could be played where Dev will earn more Farmtown Cash and we get a game to challenge us more for those who want it.