Thread: Official Top Post Thread Co-operative Quests
View Single Post
Old Nov 08 2023, 04:43 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anne4 View Post
I don't understand why I got a quest that I was unable to complete due to the fact that it required me to purchase a facility that was a level 247 requirement. I am at Level 167! To get all the way to the end of a co op quest and then to discover that I could never complete it no matter what, is most discomforting!! This is totally wrong! I took too much of my time to attempt to complete an impossible task. There has got to be a solution to this problem.

Annie
113113331806262 Build No: 563
Hi Annie,

Thank you for your ID.

We can see that you have these Co-operative Quests still open:
  • Load Plantain Chips Quest - final step loads into the Snack Machine (Level 107)
  • Load Aquarium Decor - final step loads into the Pet Shop (Level 103)

If you thought that you needed the Pet Accessories Factory (Level 287) for the Aquarium Decor, that facility is not a service facility, it's where that product would be made.

Your quest is to load the decor into the Pet Shop which you do own.

You already have the previous Buy Aquarium Decor step done and at this time you have 16 Aquarium Decor in storage so you can load a single batch in the Pet Shop to complete that Quest as it only requires 10 of them.

For future reference:

There are a few ways to be able to get some products without making it yourself when you don't own the facility:
  • by using a help note when it's not the final step.
  • for load quests, if you needed more of the decor to be able to complete the last step you can get them by working farmers facilities that own that facility and are making them, as you would get some when you worked them.

To know what level the facility is before you attempt to complte any steps you could mouseover the final step of a Quest to get the name of the facility that a product is made or loaded in and then check to see if you have it and if you don't you can check the store to see if you are at a high enough level to buy it. Then you don't have to complete all the previous steps if you don't want to do any particular Quest.

Quests are assigned at random, it doesn't check what facilities you already own, you can also get them where previous steps or the final step requires a Farm Cash facility that you may not own or want to buy.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.