View Single Post
Old Dec 23 2016, 08:59 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!
Default How do I change my ships itinerary?

How do I change my ships itinerary?

This can ONLY be done during the preparation phase!
You may change up to 10 ports in your ships itinerary and you can change the order of the ports that your ship will visit.

Click on your ship and "Show Ship Details"
Once you have started preparing a container you can then click on the Ships Logbook to see the itinerary.

You will see something like this >>
Note: All profile pictures have been removed for privacy reasons.

The green dot indcates that your neighbour is currently online in the game, which could help you decide what order to put neighbours in your itineary.

To change the order of the ports, click on the hand icon, in the box of the port you want to move, and drag the box into the new position.

To replace a port, click on the blue "Replace" button. You can change up to 10 ports. The number on the Replace button tells you how many ports are left that you can change. The example above shows 4 more ports can be changed.
You will then see a new window like this >>

This window will show you a list of your neighbours along with their profile picture that you can use. Hover your mouse over the port you wish to choose to swap the current port with and the box will turn yellow. Click on the box and the port will be swapped and you will be taken back to the first picture.

If you click the blue "Cancel" button top right of the box, you will be taken back to the first picture.

This is located top right of the window. If you have already prepared a ship before, this will allow you to reuse the last itinerary you previously had as long as you still have those friends as neighbours. This option only works when you have at least 1 ship currently dispatched that has not been unloaded yet.

IMPORTANT: When the neighbour connection is broken, that farmer's port will automatically be removed when you reuse the itinerary for the next ship, which will drop you down to less ports which means less products will be loaded, so always check your itinerary to make sure you still have 30 ports!

If you don't add the missing port(s) back then your ship goes to less ports and will bring less products back when it returns than it would if it were loaded at 30 ports. Having less ports, gives the same results as it would if you skipped a port, lowers the rewards you earn for every port after it. The most products are always loaded at port 30.

When you lose a port there will be an blue Add button showing on the port that you can add back. If only one port was removed out of 30 then the Add button will be on port 1, if you lost more than one port then there will be an Add button on 2 as well and so on. This has recently been changed from being on the last ports so that they will now show at the beginning of the itienery on the first page where you're more likely to see them.

To add a port back you click on the Add button which will then show you a list of your friends who have their ports open then click on the friend to add their port to your ships itinerary. You will then need to move that port to the position you want them in the itinerary and make sure your port 30 is still someone reliable so it won't get stuck there.

Example of the blue Add button on port 1:

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 12 2023 at 08:14 AM.