View Single Post
Old Dec 04 2016, 02:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetoocraft View Post
Like so many people, I am retired and on a fixed income. It costs $40 in actual currency to purchase $250FC (FC=FarmCash). To purchase a new farm and totally build it out, we need to purchase $80 (actual currency) to get enough FC to purchase and build out a new farm. That is expensive. PLEASE CONSIDER putting items on sale. I would be more inclined to purchase more FC if for example I could purchase the entire farm with all the build outs and still have enough left over to purchase a few factories for the $40 (actual cash) investment.

Every one wins...You win because I would be willing to purchase more FC. I win because I am getting a better value for my money.
If you wish to make a suggestion please put it in the Suggestions section where the developers will see it. You can't start a new thread there but you can reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
I will say that FC is not the only way to buy your farms and expansions. You can also buy them with coins that do not cost you anything in real money.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.