View Single Post
Old Oct 18 2011, 06:15 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
10. Gifting System Improvements: The gifting/invite system now use the new invite/friend selector windows provided by Facebook. Most of the time when sending gifts it will be a 2 step process instead of 3, first pick the gift then pick the friends and send the gift in the same window.

But The most important enhancement is that now there is a new 'My Requests' tab to the right of the 'Play' tab which includes a counter with the amount of Farmtown requests (gifts, neighbour requests, etc) you have pending in facebook. There you will be able to accept those requests, exchange gifts and send gifts back all within the same page.

This only works for new gifts and requests, you have to continue using the old method for the old gifts you already had in facebook.

Also, if you prefer, you can continue using the old method to accept the new requests, but the new flow is much faster.
I noticed something this evening....I had 22 gifts listed on Facebook, but not in the "My Requests" tab on FT. I had cleared out all the previous gifts.
I can only assume that not all gifts are being seen in FT? I like the new system, but if it's not working correctly then we need to check in both places.