View Single Post
Old Apr 28 2023, 04:21 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
So, I am attempting to access an account on the new website however the password is incorrect. I went to the Slashkey.com site and clicked on the Play in Facebook button. Once I got into my account, I changed the password. I then reloaded the game, expecting to see the window where it wants me to register the email and password. Nothing showed. I then tried logging into the account on the new site and I was unable to.
Hi Rockcandymoutntain,
I moved your post to the thread about the website registration

It sounds like you changed your Facebook password. That account username and password do not have anything to do with the Website password and username/email address. If you changed your password in Facebook then it will not trigger the registration for the website.

We will need the account ID for that set of farms to be able to check this for you.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.