View Single Post
Old Nov 30 2009, 04:43 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ann Winters View Post
You obviously haven't read most of the posts that refer to the land expansion. The servers, flash, and computers could not handle the overload. Plus the screen resolutions could not give you an accurate visual of your entire farm. And even in full screen your items and graphic elements would be very small. Storage, coins, points, and elements are shared by both farms. You put items you want to move to new farm into storage remove at new farm. Animals cannot at this time be moved.

And the devs thinking about us was a kind thing, they didn't have to do any of the research to add a new farm for our enjoyment rather than overload servers and our computers, but they did.
You are correct Ms. Winters, I did not read all the posts. I was addressing the OP and not every post that has been made. Thank you for advising me of the inherent problems though. In any case I can't see paying that amount in coin for "shared" storage, coins and points. I come out much farther ahead by creating an additional account and starting a completely separate second farm with the first one as a neighbor. It gives me more coin, storage and points with the additional perk that I can gift myself if I choose to. This would seem to be a much more practical use of bandwidth. Thanks again to the developers for trying.