Thread: Official Top Post Thread Quests
View Single Post
Old Jul 23 2021, 07:01 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Astrid

If you check the picture again, you will see it includes Regular Facilities (for Start All) and Service Facilities (for Load All)

If the Load All is not working for you, then open your Facility manager and be sure the service facilities have a tick in the little box near their picture. Also open the service facilities and see if all products have a tick in the little box near the picture for each product.

The problem you are having with loading service facilities is due you have little products stored.

Let me give you an example:

One of your quests is for Load Swiss knife.

Swiss knife is produced in the Explorer Accessories Factory.
When you start a batch for Swiss Knife you will get 20 done

20 Swiss Knife is the amount you need in your storage to be able to load 20 in the Explorer Shop.

In this case, by the time I checked your data, you only have 6 Swiss Knife in your storage.

So you need to start more batches for Swiss Knife in the Explorer Accessories Factory, then when they are done, send them to your storage.
Reload the game.
Open your storage, click in Harvest & Products button.

Click in the magnifying glass and type Swiss Knife in the box.
If you see you have 20 or more than 20 Swiss knife stored, then Open the Explorer shop and load a batch for that product.
Hello Marymarcel,
Thank you for this update and your patience. I printed your message and will try the different steps. I guess what confuses me is that the factories are getting the green check mark but as you said then there is not enough in storage. Again thank you and I will report back tomorrow. Have a good evening ~ Astrid