Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger View Post
Hi Aussie Rae,

If you are able to, when the warehouse says products available to buy, but you are getting a message saying that they have none, and refreshing trade offers is not clearing them, ask your neighbor if they filled their warehouse and then individually sold the items in there to another farmer. I'm wondering if that's when it's not clearing from the warehouse.

Edit to add: I tried loading the warehouse then sold one offered to another neighbor and the sold offer updated fine for both that neighbor and another that had seen the offer there, also tried deleting one not sold, in case it was that, no problems with that either.

Have you noticed if it's the exactly the same offer that is not clearing, or is it different ones each day for those neighbors? Are they seeing the product as sold or are they seeing it as sold or still waiting to be sold?
I have managed to get some products from the farmers if I wait til late in the afternoon as opposed to before lunch time.... sometimes I am then able to actually get goods, one day I got 2 products from the same farmer so its obviously glitching with these particular farmers for some unknown reason, really weird... today I don't see that they have any warehouse items at all so I am unable to check.. all other farmers with the beige dot are working fine....