View Single Post
Old Jun 08 2020, 04:29 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozeeS View Post
Is there a max number of the type of facility either coin or farm cash I can have in the chains?

The week when the farm cash facilities are allocated I get Retail ones. I have not been given farm cash regular facilities to choose from for some time now. In fact it has been so long I can even remember when it was!

This week I have got farm cash retail again, last week it was regular facilities coin and the week before that farm cash retail.

I am not being given a chance to chose a regular farm cash facility.

If I remove a farm cash retail facility will the option to chose a reg farm cash facility come up again?

I am not being given a chance to add or help with farm cash regular facilities because they do not show up for me anymore.
Hi RozeeS,

There must always be a balance maintained between how many regular facility chains and how many service facility chains of each type (coin or FC) you can have, what you can't do when you run out of service chains to add is only add regular chains.

This is how the developers explained it:

Quote:
The selection process considers how many chains of each type (factories or services) you have. Once it is determined which currency of the chain will be available in the current week (coins or farmcash), we then calculate how many chains the user already have for each type *for that particular currency*.

If your next chain is a Farm Cash chain and you already have 2 farm cash regular chains and 2 farm cash services, then that is an equal amount and you next chain will be a farm cash regular chain.

If the amount of factory chains you have is *less or equal* to the amount of service chains you have then the current week chain type will be a factory, if not, it will be a service.
When you remove chain it will automatically sell all the exports for that chain so you won't be able to export those to anyone. If you deleted a FC regular chain and that week it's asking you to add a FC service chain you won't be able to add another regular one until the FC week comes around again, then after that you will still be back to it wanting you to add another FC service to keep the balance between the amounts of regulars and services even.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.