View Single Post
Old Jul 07 2019, 06:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpdad View Post
I have held back for 6 weeks now, but I have to say I am so so disappointed about the new tools, flowers have always been a pain in the butt, so of course I purchased the flower harvester at once. So the old one took 36 clicks to harvest a farm and the new one, well it takes 36 clicks? So my disappointment and question is, why did I pay $50 for a tool that is no better than the last????
Hi Grumpdad,
I moved your post the General Feedback thread about tools since it is not about the current release.
The tools are not created for the number of clicks it takes to do a farm. They are increased by size to be able to harvest more flowers, trees, crops, etc. per click. Not everyone has full sized farms and it will do the slightly smaller farms in less clicks.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.