Thread: Official Top Post Thread Animals
View Single Post
Old Nov 11 2022, 06:39 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle jo View Post
thanks tiger it is in my tool box but can't move it from there and i have bough some peacocks and ostiches and put them on my farm and it won't let me put them in the sheds either 1 at a time or with the robot i can see my coins going down when i buy them and if i refresh farmtown they have gone off my farm plus they are not in the sheds when i use the robot i click on the animal and it says put how ever many i bought in to shed i click on the green button and they not moving it's strange lol
Hi michelle jo,

Did you show everything on that farm to see what is there? If you are trying to place animals where something else is, then that may be why they are going missing when you buy them. That is layering as you are trying to place something on top of where something else already exists. If the farm is layered with a lot of items than that can also cause things to go missing.

If you are storing peacocks and ostriches you need to check if the hen coop on that farm is full. For example the hen coop on farm 1 is already at maximum for ostriches but still has room for peacocks.

When an animal shed is full then you can't put more in that animal shed on that farm.

If the shed is not already full and the tool isn't working then you will need to contact the support team about replacing it.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.