Thread: Official Top Post Thread Animals
View Single Post
Old Nov 11 2022, 05:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle jo View Post
hi i have just bought the herding robot and it told me i could not add to my storage at this time so i decided to refresh farmtown and now its gone off my farm and its not in my storage either what can i do please and thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle jo View Post
i have found it in my tools box does it have to go in my storage or does it work from tools box please
Hi michelle jo,

If you can see it not greyed out in your toolbox, go to the farm where you have loose animals and room in the animal sheds on that farm to store them. Open your toolbox and click on the Herding Robot, then click on the animal you want to store in their animal shed, and see if it will work even though it has gone missing.

For the issue of the tool going missing, there's a couple of options for you:
Before you make any attempt to replace it, make sure that you show everything in your preferences like show crops and show tools etc and find a totally clear spot on one of your farms so that when you buy another one you can set it down and then place it into your Item storage.
To replace it:

Look for that tool in the Tools section of the store and see if when you mouseover the Herding Root tool if it is showing a brown Duplicate button. If there is a brown Duplicate button you can click on Duplicate to buy a replacement for coins instead of Farm Cash.

Do NOT click on BUY if the green BUY button is showing instead of the Duplicate button.
If there is a BUY button showing please contact the support team, do not buy another one for Farm Cash. You can also contact support before buying one if the brown Duplicate button is showing for a refund of the coins to replace the one that has gone missing.

To contact Support, click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Please be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/

You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.

If you have any problems finding the automated response to your ticket, please click on the following link for instructions to help you with that: Support Issues - how to find their replies.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.