Thread: Official Top Post Thread Animals
View Single Post
Old Nov 10 2022, 06:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeanHeather1966 View Post
Hello, I couldn't find a suggestion from any one else on these two ideas but here are mine. I don't know how hard this would be to do. I used to write a lot of software and I believe it could be done but getting through Facebook and their nonsense would have/may significant issues to implement.

2. Bulk Removal of excess daily gifted animals off the farm without having to sell/delete them one by one for people with animal pens that are full. You only have the choice to place them on the farm one by one then remove them one by one. This can very tedious.

Those are just my thoughts and they may have already been considered in the past.

Regards

Dean
Hi Dean,
I copied this part of your suggestion to the Help & Support animals thread so I could answer you about this.
You do not have to place the gift animals on the farm to get rid of them. Instead you can leave them in the gift box, then go to the Trade Market and open your storage to sell. Click on the Gifts tab and you can sell them directly from there.

You can also sell the extra animals you get from train boosts the same way by clicking on the Items tab and set the filter to animals.

I will remove the second suggestion from your post in Suggestions and move your first one to the correct thread for it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.