Thread: Official Top Post Thread Animals
View Single Post
Old Nov 10 2022, 05:49 PM

Hello, I couldn't find a suggestion from any one else on these two ideas but here are mine. I don't know how hard this would be to do. I used to write a lot of software and I believe it could be done but getting through Facebook and their nonsense would have/may significant issues to implement.

1. To have a link or an option to do a friend's facilities on their farms directly. When logged in on your own farm underneath the main window it shows who has worked your facilities. In order to return the favour etc, you have to go searching their wall if they haven't posted on the main Farm town wall which a lot don't do and vice versa. It takes a long time to do it manually. There is the option to visit the farm but not their facilities. If an option could be made so that if you visit the farm, you also get an option to do their facilities.

2. Bulk Removal of excess daily gifted animals off the farm without having to sell/delete them one by one for people with animal pens that are full. You only have the choice to place them on the farm one by one then remove them one by one. This can very tedious.

Those are just my thoughts and they may have already been considered in the past.

Regards

Dean