View Single Post
Old Jan 23 2021, 10:07 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydrbride View Post
Your link just sends me to my farm. Can't say hi or hire for my farms. Can not load and reload factories because I can not goto each and every one because I have 100s of them. This will cause you to lose may loyal players. Some of my farms went to waste according to one of my super neighbor who visits me daily. Not being able to use the tools in the factory manager that I bought with farmtown cash is frustrating. I bought some that ft cash with real money. Well I am a tax pro so I have to work in the morning Good night
Hi spydrbride,
That function is also not working yet. Sorry, but you can not get to my farms currently.

I assure you the developers wanted the game to be fully ready on January first, but they were not able to do so.

The super neighbor function is not quite ready for release. The only thing you can do to not lose the crops you have planted currently is to harvest them yourself. We are in the same situation until the rest of the functions are added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.