View Single Post
Old Jan 23 2021, 09:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by spydrbride View Post
Can not get to maps, access trains (that I paid farmtown cash for, can't access the factory manager to you the tools to load and cashout factories (which I also paid farmcash for). Can not interact with others. Can not find my giftbox. You should have had all of this working before the switch Your developers had plenty of time to get this done. Not happy with this.
Hi spydrbride,
I have moved your post to the thread about the Game Migration since you are able to play. Please post any questions or problems you have in this thread.

The functions you are asking about have not been added yet. You can find what is currently available in the first post of this thread. You will find any updates there as they are added.

The developers are working hard to get all the functions added back into the game. As this is a very complex game and converting a program from one language to another is not just a quick conversion they have been working on doing so. Please be patient while they work to get it all back working.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.