View Single Post
Old Jun 18 2012, 05:12 PM

I'm still unable to dispatch my train. It was unloaded yesterday at 4:30 or so. I was going to move it, and didn't dispatch it while I was in there, and the dispatch button would highlight. I couldn't move it, either with the glove, or by opening the train menu (there is no move on my menu). So I went back in and my dispatch is greyed out, on the status tab, there are no active items.

When I Check the box next to Transparent Dispatched Train, it does ghost, even though it is not dispatched. I've checked it, and reloaded, unchecked it and reloaded... NOTHING!

EVERYTHING ELSE on my farm is working, great avatar speed, no lost connections, no issues. just can't do anything with the train. My Cache has been cleared numerous times, as well as my Macromedia files. Thee computer spent the night off, as was the router. Disk maintenance is up to date (defrag and clean up performed every Sunday). It has to be a game issue, not an issue with my computer.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, tell me what I need to do to dispatch the train!

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2