Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Sep 20 2022, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Qivis,
I have just checked and no problem working anything from the newsfeed or the My Requests. As this is happening to all your browsers, I suspect it is your antivirus program that is blocking them. You may need to add the same sites that are listed in the Allow cookies and Pop ups thread to the Exceptions list for your anti-virus program settings.
Here is a link to that thread for the list:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Hi Taz
I rechecked my Edge settings when I thought it was only Edge that had the problem. I will check to see if there are any recent changes made to Windows Security that may have effected the game for all browsers though. The issue is that left clicking is not working on them whether the pointer changes to a pointing finger or not. Sometimes it is just a matter of clearing the cookies and restarting the computer to fix unexpected problems.

3 Evil Words: System Restore Failed.... restoring from Sunday's backup, but so far there still is no joy in Farm Town! (I would end with another ohmage to Casey at the Bat but we do not say the FT competitor's name.)

More info: I did finally restore the computer to its state as of the latest Sunday evening update of September 18th from a total system image. Since this was a day before the issue began and it is continuing my best assessment is that it has nothing to do with my computer and may be a Facebook server acting weird again.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.

Last edited by Qivis; Sep 20 2022 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Updated information