Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Sep 20 2022, 10:47 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qivis View Post
Around 7pm last night my links for the game on the Facebook wall stopped working correctly. Requests for help boosting factory production, client referral boost requests, ingredients, and bonuses have all stopped working as items to click and require selecting open in a new tab from a right click menu in order to do anything. The same is also so for the items listed by either link in the My Requests tab. Holding the Control key and clicking the links does nothing and I have to right click those is well. I thought it might be an Edge issue, but now everything has stopped working in Opera and Firefox as well - the latter showing that it is not a Chromium kernel change either.
Hi Qivis,
I have just checked and no problem working anything from the newsfeed or the My Requests. As this is happening to all your browsers, I suspect it is your antivirus program that is blocking them. You may need to add the same sites that are listed in the Allow cookies and Pop ups thread to the Exceptions list for your anti-virus program settings.
Here is a link to that thread for the list:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.