View Single Post
Old Sep 12 2019, 08:16 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cathalina View Post
I've noticed that all my FT friends are passing me quickly in Experience points and I'm wondering why? I have 7 ships and keep them going, 6 trains, 40 farms all layered except one, and have one super-neighbor who helps me keep my farms harvested. I also participate in the chains and co-ops and take advantage of the wall request harvest of friends farms too. Why do my points not add up as fast? I'm at 2million something, and many of my friends are now at 3, 6 and 7 or 8 million? Any trick to this? Thanks, Cathalina
Hi Cathalina,
The only thing I can see that you are not doing is to work for others by getting hired in the job market as they might be doing. Many do that work to gain experience points.

You are not at 2 million. You are at 2.8 billion, level 1075, and well over what you need for additional levels when they are added.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.