Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jul 29 2023, 09:13 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by astrid1st View Post
Hello Taz, on 07/23/23 you advised that I contact support in regards to my issue not being able to post work. To me it looks like I am posting work but none of my neighbors can see it. I checked with all of them.

I did contact support on 07/23/23 in the morning and here is what I received after I hit the send button but nothing else since. There was also no email with a code:

1730183117 Build No: 517ttp://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6555338#post6555338

Please advise what else can be done. Thank you ~ Astrid
Hi Astrid,
Please try sending to them again and see if you get the reply with the ticket number. Be sure to check your spam folder. Please be patient for a reasponse as Support has been swamped with registration for all those who didn't register for the website before the Facebook shut down.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.