Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Pass
View Single Post
Old Nov 01 2022, 07:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynnetimpeiro@msn.com View Post
Help!! On the daily Farm Pass, I need to boost 2 Enhanced trains from the train manager. I did three today, along with a bunch of others (10 all together). I'm still showing I need 2. Then, on the monthly Pass, it shows I need 20 tombstones from gifts. I have accepted 3 so far but, again, none of them are showing up. I have cleared my memcache, updated Chrome, and then again cleared the memcache. Any suggestions please? Thank you.
Hi Lynnetimpeiro,
I am not sure what happened with the trains, but make sure you are doing the right train and from the train manager not from the My Requests.
For the tombstones there are several different ones, but the goal is only for 1 of them and not just any. And they do have to be original gifts, not exchanged gifts.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.