View Single Post
Old Mar 28 2020, 11:23 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivienne57 View Post
That's it I am not going to bother with the NCC anymore. I am so fed up of being pitted against my neighbours, 3 this week not just one. Why add neighbours to help with NCC score when they are just put against you, it's wrong. Thinking about giving up Ft altogether
Hi Vivienne,
The game must choose 10 players that are close in the number of facilities available in the contest. Sometimes to do that it may only have a few to select from and thus your neighbors also end up as your competitors.

The difference now is your score that you add to those neighbors team are many points less than the amount you add to your own team. So your scores are not tied directly to each other as it depends on how many neighbors you have on your team and how much you can reload your own facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.