View Single Post
Old May 17 2021, 08:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmersWife1965 View Post
Hi marymarcel....I do not get the red number on the gift tab showing I have gifts until it is 50. If I click on the tab when there is no red number, there are no gifts to accept. Take the last time.....I logged on and there was no red number, and no gifts. I took a five minute phone call, and then relogged back in, and there was the red 50 on the tab. Weird, huh?
Hi FarmersWife,
The gifts come through Facebook, so there isn't anything that Farm Town can do to fix this. Gifts are listed first in the Games/Activity area of Facebook and Farm Town queries Facebook for the gifts. Sometimes the data just doesn't transfer. Most of the time these problems are short lived and fix themselves within a few days.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.