Thread: Official Top Post Thread Plowing, Seeding Or Harvesting
View Single Post
Old Aug 31 2023, 10:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by macladywloo View Post
This farm was layered 9x a few days ago and looked absolutely perfect when I finished it. Two days later it has holes in the layered fields. They seem to almost have a pattern of missing fields. Is there any reason this is happening? I have encountered it a few times in the past and have just relayered the farm but that takes time. If there is a reason for it to be happening other than I can think of (???) please help me out with an explanation and a solution so it doesn't keep happening.
Here is a link to an image of the farm
https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/qxkuh...l6op7wug2&dl=0
Hi Macladywloo,
I moved your post to the thread about crops.

Do you have anything else layered on that farm such as trees, flowers, and/or buildings? If so then that can cause this to happen. Or it could be that when you did the 9x that some of the fields wound up on a different layer, which will make them not all show at the same time.
If you have a lot of layering with other things on the farm it can happen anytime.

The only way to fix it is just as you have done in the past to remove them all, retart the farm, remove any that show again and repeat until none are showing back up. Then you can try again to replow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.