Old Jun 20 2021, 08:52 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggy Grey View Post
I.D. #1340351121
MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Mid 2014)
Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual-Core Intel Core i5
Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

The game freezes up my computer continually now, to the point of having to shut down my computer and reboot after only 1 or 2 clicks over a facility or anything. I've gotten no help or information on what is causing this with the game. My computer works fine when I'm not on FT. I have Mac OS Catalina, one OS below what is currently out. All systems have been kept updated.

So, what is causing the rapid freezing of the game? Would a new computer be the only way to fix it? Or do I just give up and not try to play FT anymore? Please help me.
Hi Peggy,
Have you tried a different browser to see if another one would work better?

Make sure the game and Facebook are the only tabs you have open in your browser. Do not have any extensions/add ons enabled. Do not have any other programs running in the background.

What causes the freezing up could be several things. Not enough free memory for the data transfer that needs to be done when working in your farms specially if they6 are layered. Internet problems somewhere between you, Facebook and the Farm Town servers can cause freezing as well.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.