View Single Post
Old Jun 20 2021, 08:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by knuckleheadsister View Post
Hi Forum guys.
My farmtown has been giving me a black screen with a stationary face in the upper left corner.

Something else I have been experiencing is when i work at placing trees and i move them with the transplant tool. It will highlight trees, but when I tried to move them to their new spot, it wouldn't pick up all 8, so i click on the green man so they go back where I got thre from. When I try to move them again, they highlight but it does that thing it duplicates what you're trying to move, but the items are just nothing.
The only way to fix it is to reload the game. That's what i was doing saturday was trying to move trees, and constantly having to reload that farm by clicking on its adjacent square on the green farm grid. after having to do that 3 or 4 times, it went black..

Thankyou,
Debbie Loftin
Hi Debbie,
Are these trees layered on top of crops? If so then there is nothing we can help you with as layering instructions are not allowed in the forums.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.