View Single Post
Old May 07 2021, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Dibble View Post
In the Flash version, when you hired someone to work in their name went Orange and when it expired or timed-out that changed to Yellow showing that you could attempt to hire someone else.

In this version I have seen several times when the name bar changes to yellow and then quite a while later a message comes through from that person saying they will accept the work offer. This has often happened after I have already sent another person a work invite. I prefer to hire people to work solo so this has led to occasions where a second person I have invited has sent me a sharply worded message saying there is no work for them to do (because the first person has already hoovered it all up).

Can you do domething so when the invite changes from Orange to Yellow the work invite is automatically cancelled please.

I have posted this here as it is a change in behaviour between the old and new versions of the game and, as such, is not a new request or suggestion.
Hi Farmer Dibble

We just tried this at market.

I was hired but I let the 30 seconds past without accepting the request.
As soon as the time past, the request disappeared from my screen so I was not able to accept it.

The farmer trying to hire me, saw my avatar name turned yellow and then he received a message saying: No thanks, Im busy now. Maybe next time.

Did you receive that message from the farmer you have sent the hiring request? or did you only get the message saying they were accepting the job?

Edited to Add: We tried the hiring again. This time, I accepted the request in the very last second before the request disappeared.
The farmer hiring me saw my avatar name turned yellow and then he got the message I had accepted the job. The message was shown up almost inmediately.
That was the only way we were able to reproduce in part what you are reporting.

We think that maybe there is a delay for you between the farmer accepts the request at the very last second and you get the the message.

Last edited by marymarcel; May 07 2021 at 02:39 PM.