Thread: Official Top Post Thread Wall Request Issues
View Single Post
Old Sep 05 2021, 03:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieOzzOzz View Post
It is a monumental you are undertaking. Thanks for making the ne version so user-friendly.
A few friends and I noticed the following:
1. The Mayor displays a message I ALREADY WORKED THIS FARM, when it is IMPOSSIBLE. Example: I was away for a day and a half, started working on a friend's farm. She was away for 6 months. I got OOPS on the Clients but not the factories. Sometimes the OOPS is on some farms and not the rest.
2. It may be related to the above, my Utilization is different for different farms, A friend and I ran a test on the OOPS. I told her I was oopsed on some farms, and those farms showed lower utilization.
3. Sometimes I am directed from a link to a friend on the request sheet, and I land on a different farm, sometimes a mutual friend, sometimes a random stranger
Once again, I appreciate the effort you have expended so far, Keep up the good work
Hi OzzieOzzOzz,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about the Wall Requests.
We are aware about #3. It is something Facebook has changed and it happens when users have more than one account.
For 1 & 2 it may be that there was not enough left for you to work. The mayor doesn't have a message for saying that.
I will copy your mpost to the closed thread for the developers to check on this.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.