View Single Post
Old May 29 2020, 11:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Early Girl View Post
Hi, I also have a couple of questions regarding the zip feature. 1) If I do it, what happens if I end up having 200M of an item (i.e. regular fish)? Does it just sell off the excess of the maximum? I do not want/need 200M of anything, and sell of half on a regular basis. 2) Will I have to do the zip function on a regular basis? 3) Only Regular boxes are used to fill facilities? Thanks for any clarification - much appreciated, Jana
Hi Jana,
If I was going to end up with over 200 million of an item by the Zip consolidation, I think I would go sell first to get the combined number below that. When you go over the 200 million it is just reduced to 200 million. The excess is not sold.
As long as you are getting large boxes of anything then to reduce the percentage of your storage yes you will need to continue doing the zip. It is not a 1 time fix for the storage, so when your storage per cent gets up higher then you will need to do this to keep from losing storage.
Any size box of ingredients can be used in facilities, but they are used in the the order of regular, large and then gift.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.