Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash and Coins
View Single Post
Old Apr 17 2023, 11:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farm town addiction View Post
I am trying to buy FC but every time I click the OK button a pop up flicks on and off and the whole screen glitches.. have tried with both chrome and Firefox same result every time.. i have checked the pop up blocker but nothing is working.. never had a problem before and it flicks off so fast i can't even read what it's saying..

TIA
Hi Fam town addiction,
I moved your post to the thread about farm cash.

You purchase Farm Cash through Facebook. Farm Town has nothing to do with any of that except to linking you to the pop up for it. This sounds like you have something blocking that second pop up. Since it is affecting both browsers then it is probably your antivirus blocking it. I would try disabling your pop up blocker in one browser and see if it will let it go through.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.