Thread: Official Top Post Thread Freight Trains
View Single Post
Old Apr 03 2023, 04:04 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michelle216719 View Post
My train manager has not shown activity for months. All my requests to boost or unload others trains come through My Requests tab. I cannot finish any farm pass quests regarding the Train Manager because of this.
Hi Michelle216719,

I have moved your post to the thread about Trains.

Have you kept up with your computer and browser updates? Have you cleared your browser recently? Are you using a saved bookmark in your browser to load the game?
If you have not done any of those please do so, you will need to know your log in details for Facebook and other websites as the clearing of browser cookies can log you out of them.

Before you clear the browser please also try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window.

Then please close your browser and reopen it and make sure that you use the Facebook bookmark for FarmTown at the left side of Facebook or use the Play FarmTown button at the top of the forum to load the game so that you are in the current version of the game. When your game loads, scroll down below the bottom of the yellow box under your game screen and next to your user ID number you should be able to see the Build number as well. Make a note of both the USER ID number and the Build number in case we need to ask you for them.

Then, even if there is no number on the Train Manager when the game loaded, still open it and see if any train boosts from friends are there.

If there are not any boosts there go to My Requests and see who has recently sent you a train boost and try to boost one or more of them. See which message it shows you, if it's expired, already boosted, returned home or that you get products. If you don't get products and see a different message then those are train boosts that you did not get to in time and would have cleared from your Train Manager but would still show up in My Requests for you to clear from there.

If you do get products please check that you are still friends with them on Facebook and please also try to contact them and ask if they sent that train boost to you today. The only other reason we know of why you would get products when the train boost isn't showing in the train manager but is in My Requests and you still get products is if it's an older boost and the train had already returned home and was dispatched again. That can sometimes allow an older boost to work and give you products, but as it's an old request it would not show up in your train manager.
Old train boosts can show up when you haven't been using My Requests often. As you start accepting gifts, those are cleared the older train boosts move up the requests page so you can see them.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.