Thread: Official Top Post Thread Farm Cash and Coins
View Single Post
Old Mar 24 2023, 11:28 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sayso View Post
I don't know if you need this from me but this is mine.
user ID number is: 721938372 Build NO: 399
I have the users all so. I can't get buy cash to get to work. Fb chained it when they started taking it all. Can we fix that too.
Hi Sayso,
I moved your post to the thread about Farm Cash as that seems to be the only thing you are asking about. I do not see anything in your post about cargo ships where you posted.
Are you using a bookmark to get to Farm Town as we have not been on build 399 in a long time? You should be on but it is at least 433. If you are using a book mark, don't.
Instead use the shortcut on your Facebook home page or the Play FarmTown burtton at the top of the forums so you get the correct version of Farm Town.
What happens when you try to buy farm cash? I have just tried and it works fine for me.

Facebook does not take it all. I don't know where you got that idea. Yes they handle the transaction for purchasing, but Slashkey is paid the money for those farm cash you buy.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Mar 24 2023 at 11:56 PM.