Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer David Smith View Post
Sure is taking them forever to fix up this game. And it has said from at least the Beginning of Jan. it should only take a few weeks to fix everything. Well, are well into the 2nd month of them trying to fix up this game. And I am getting pretty tired of waiting for everything to be done.

So hurry up Farm Town because I have a feeling your losing players by the truckload by the day now. And you must be going broke because no one can buy land or anything promising from you guys now.

So hurry up and fix this game and bring back the glory days of this game and I hope you will have a few new features for us. At least after making us wait 2 months you better have something extra for us.
I agree with the above. I'm not placing any blame here, but it is taking a lot longer to fix this game than I ever thought it would. If I didn't have so much time and work invested in this game, I probably would have quit long ago. As it is now, this game is USELESS to me without interaction with other Farmers. I am dependent on others to work for me, and they are dependent on me to provide work for them. Without this interaction, this game is at a STANDSTILL for a lot of us.
Worse than that, none of the Mods can tell us when this game will be fixed. Only the developers know that, (I think). Maybe it can't be fixed, who knows at this point, but for now, I'll just keep checking in just to be disappointed again. All my Farms have Wasted crops because I don't have the tools to do the work. I guess that's MY fault. Nooo, it's the Developers fault.
We ALL should be Rewarded for putting up with all this mess when and IF this game ever gets fixed. Thanks for letting me rant

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20