Thread: Official Top Post Thread Game Not loading/WebGL disabled/frequent crashes
View Single Post
Old Jan 09 2021, 10:48 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleSassy1950 View Post
Hi Taz - and thank you for reply. I tried to load game from forum page. Received the same msg as previously stated. I check FB apps and game is not showing as active, expired or removed. I have another account I play on, so was aware of the HTML version currently in process. At this time it appears I can't access it - and unsure if there is a way to do so. Even incomplete HTML version would at least open the door for me. Thanks for any help suggestions.
Hi LittleSassy,
You will need to find the app in Facebook then to reinstall it on that account. It will probably start you a new farm for it instead of reopening your old one.
You could try going to it from one of your neighbors posts.
If you are still getting that message please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread, including the ones in links there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.