Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Jul 24 2023, 11:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
Since a lot of the neighbors avatar is now blank, how are we to tell them apart if they share the same name and are the same level?
Also, is it safe to assume that every neighbor we now see on slashkey are all people who made the switch over rom Facebook?
Hi Rockcandymountain,
I moved your post to the thread about neighbors. Those are not their avatar that are blank. Unfortunately Facebook may be blocking Farm Town to get the pictures from your Facebook profile. The developers have not enabled the feature to upload a picture yet in the Account tab. The only way you can tell them apart right now if they do not have the picture is by their name.
If you see the green dot on them showing they are online in the game then yes they have to be on the website since Facebook has deactivated the other version. You may still have neighbors though that have not made the move. They will still show as your neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.