Thread: Official Top Post Thread Neighbors, Super Neighbors, & Buddies
View Single Post
Old Mar 02 2023, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by skwish View Post
I'm sorry to be a bother, but you are here and my super neighbours are not, at the moment. I did read and search the game guide, and did not come up with a SPECIFIC answer to my question regarding the use of a harvest/plant tool by a super neighbour.

It does seem odd that my super neighbours have none, when such a thing would be very useful to me and to them - but I've been here 13 years and have no farm cash tools at all, because I never saw the utility of buying those over ...everything else... which is now tens of thousands of FC worth of stuff. I get that many farmers would probably wonder greatly at this, and it's maybe a weird question - I'm sorry. But.

Because the store does not tell me whether the user already has the tool, and the forum does not explicitly say whether a super neighbor has access to it if it is owned ...I really need the specific answer, please, and thank you very much.
Hi skwish

A superneighbor will be able to use a combine harvest /plant if they were allowed to Plant using the farm owner coins.

For example: when your superneighbor arrives to your farm, they are given the highest tool you or them own.

The tool given to them depends on the tools you or them own and the permissions you gave them.

IF they are allowed to plant, then when arriving to your farm they will be given a harvester, then a plower or a combine harvest/plow, again depending on the highest tools you or them own.

But to plant, they will need to open the yellow tool box and get a seeder or a combine harvest/plant.

All tools need to be in storage.