Thread: Official Top Post Thread Storage on the farm
View Single Post
Old Sep 16 2022, 03:35 PM

Default So frustrated!

Taz, I have around 61 neighbors and my storage bin is at 72% capacity. I do have a second Farmtown/FB account under the name Anna Dale, and she is the one with the statistics you quote. I have been doing a lot of renovations on my farms as of late and using my tower crane without any problems while working on them. All of a sudden last evening that darned message started popping up. I have tried EVERYTHING. I took the tower crane out of storage and tried to use it, no dice. Put is back in, no dice. Restarted my computer - did everything I could think of including signing in and out of the forum. What did I do??? What can I do?????? I even bought the farm pass today while saying prayers. Anna already had the pass as I bought it for her to try it out. Am I being punished for my second account? I know very many of my neighbors have many more than just two. Praying for a solution. Even considered buying a second tower but then if I still got that message, I would have put my head through the wall. I love my tower crane and use it all the time. Thanks for your time and any help. Would giving you my real FB account name help you?