Thread: Official Top Post Thread Animals
View Single Post
Old Jul 20 2022, 03:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by skouse View Post
Is there no way to stop the horses from multiplying ??

I have two stables -- both FULL

and there are over 6,000 horses in my storage !!!

It is VERY time consuming to individually 'use' each horse and put it on a farm so I can sell it.

and --- I was doing that ... to try to reduce the thousands of horses in my storage --- and TWO horses got STUCK on my Maui Meadow farm !!

I do not want them there !! and I am now leery of moving more horses to any farm - just so I can sell them .... Please !! I am overwhelmed by horses!
Hi skouse,
I moved your post to the thread about animals. You are getting the animals from your neighbors trains that have the when they have the long cattle car on their train and you boost it for them. There isn't any way to stop it.
The only thing you can do with the extra animals if you don't need them is to sell them in the trade market.
You can sell them all at once, by clicking on the tab for Item storage, then set filter to animals when you have your storage open the market for selling.
The 2 stuck on your farm we can highlight, so you should be able to place them back in your storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 20 2022 at 04:34 PM.