Old May 05 2012, 11:08 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kahra01 View Post
I feel ur pain! I just wrote a thread saying basically the same thing.. using the dirt paths that allowed you to put things where they wouldnt normally go on their own, and overlapping things to put it all together.. of course, like you, I moved everything coz I upsized and now it wont all go back they way I had it. sad and disappointing, so you have a right to voice your views and complain.. lol, I did!
Yes, the dirt path "glitch" was a feature I really loved and depended on. Particularly for overlapping pieces of water, and getting boulders really close together. As much as I didn't like the sinking, I could usually cope with it somehow. I think I'd rather not have had this particular fix if it means losing the other capability.

UPDATE: After working with some layouts the past couple of days, I have to admit that things not sinking into paths is wonderful, and extend a huge "thank you" to the devs for doing this! And it will especially make working with a water base SO much easier - I'm really looking forward to that.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by earlgray; May 06 2012 at 09:37 AM.