View Single Post
Old Mar 24 2010, 11:04 AM

Send a message via ICQ to Heddryin Send a message via AIM to Heddryin Send a message via MSN to Heddryin
Default How do I sell an animal?

To be able to sell animals you must have earned the Influential Neighbours Trophy. To earn that trophy you have to have 8 neighbours.

To sell just one or a few animals, just click it and select the command "Sell" from the menu that appears.
Please note that the selling price of an animal that you bought in the shop is less than the price at which you purchased.

To sell animals that are in your Item Storage.. .
  • Go to the market.
  • In the pop up click on "I want to sell my harvests or gifts",
  • then click "OK show me your prices".
  • Your Storage will open,
  • then click the Items tab, change the filter top right to "Animals" then click on "Sell" or "Sell Half" in the box next to each of the animals.
Should you have a considerable amount of animals on your farm and you want to send them to animal buildings in bulk, mass delete them or send them to Item storage in bulk rather than doing it one by one there are several tools to help you with that. These cost Farm Cash. The Excavator and Tower crane also work on other items so please be careful when using them. For details on the tools click on the item you want to see details for and it will take you to that post in the Game Guide:
Herding Robot
Tower Crane
Excavator

Last edited by Tiger; Oct 07 2023 at 08:52 AM.