Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jun 26 2021, 11:26 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseDJ View Post
I remember in the old Adobe Flash player days there was a way of seeing at a glance where you have facilities and the percentage of how much space is filled. I have looked and cannot find. Is this just not enabled yet or am I not looking in the right place?
Hi DeniseDJ,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about facilities and the facility manager.
The facility manager shows you the percentage used in each facility. That is the only place you will see that information and it was that way in Flash as well.
The facility manager is in your toolbox in the far left column 3rd item from the bottom.

If you are talking about the facility information that was in the Show Names for each farm and the percentage of facilities that can be placed on a farm, that has not been added back yet.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 26 2021 at 12:03 PM.