Thread: Official Top Post Thread Facilities and Facility Manager
View Single Post
Old Jun 21 2021, 09:31 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by janefaros View Post
I dont know if this is the right place to report or ask for help with my farms. I am having issues with all my farms concerning factories and service facilities. Practically all my produced products disappear and my cash outs disappear. I have noticed that most of my factories go to 50% and then stop producing. Can you please check these bugs - thank you. User id is 779359462
Regards
Jane Faros
Hi Jane Faros,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities. For the products from your regular facilities I see lots of the products in your storage. When you click the Store All then those products are going into your storage. If they were not you would not be able to load your service facilities.
Also you have cashed out your services 3 times today and gotten the coins for those products each time. I am not sure what you mean by the cashouts disappearing. When you click the Cashout All then yes those products disappear and you get the coins for them.

For the stopping producing cheack some products and not the length of time required for a batch to finish, then check again in the required time and see if a batch has completed. If it has then it is working correctly.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 28 2021 at 11:30 AM.