Thread: Official Top Post Thread Storage on the farm
View Single Post
Old Sep 16 2022, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snookie Sue View Post
Taz, I have around 61 neighbors and my storage bin is at 72% capacity. I do have a second Farmtown/FB account under the name Anna Dale, and she is the one with the statistics you quote. I have been doing a lot of renovations on my farms as of late and using my tower crane without any problems while working on them. All of a sudden last evening that darned message started popping up. I have tried EVERYTHING. I took the tower crane out of storage and tried to use it, no dice. Put is back in, no dice. Restarted my computer - did everything I could think of including signing in and out of the forum. What did I do??? What can I do?????? I even bought the farm pass today while saying prayers. Anna already had the pass as I bought it for her to try it out. Am I being punished for my second account? I know very many of my neighbors have many more than just two. Praying for a solution. Even considered buying a second tower but then if I still got that message, I would have put my head through the wall. I love my tower crane and use it all the time. Thanks for your time and any help. Would giving you my real FB account name help you?
Hi Snookie Sue

Taz is not available at this moment.

Can you provide your user id number so we can check? You find it at the botton of your game screen page.